You will experience
- Dramatic shipwrecks
- Mountain safari
- View over the Blue Lagoon and the island of Eldey
- Moss-covered lava all around
Price 13.900 ISK
Per person for two people on a bike
Additional info in booking.
We ride on ATV along lava and black sand up between two mountains, Húsafell and Fiskidalsfjall, and then up onto the mountain Hagafell, where we expect a good view over the Blue Lagoon and the island of Eldey. As we head back we can expect good views over the sea and driving by the coast gives and opportunity to see dramatic shipwrecks.
ATV / Quad biking in Iceland is a fun activity that everyone should try. The ATVs are automatic and easy to drive, so no experience is needed.
- The tour starts at our base at 10:00 / 12:00 / 14:00 and 17:00.
- You can spend time in the Blue Lagoon after all our tours.
- You can pick a time when you want to go back:
- To Reykjavík every hour from 12:00-21:00 except 20:00.
- To the Airport 12:00, 14:00 and 15:00.
ISK 13.900 per person for two people on a bike.
Add 4.000 ISK per person for a single bike.
Add ISK 3,900 ISK for the pick-up service.
- Must add solo fee for odd numbers and solo travelers.
- Pick-up: 08:30/10:30/12:30 & 15:30 from your hotel in Keflavík or Reykjavík.
- Age limit: 6 years, but driver´s license is required for ATV driver. 50% discount for children under 12.
- Minimum: No minumum.
- Includes: 1-hour ATV guided tour.
- Optional: Relax in the Blue Lagoon after the ATV tour, admission not included.